Technology and AI for language teachers: Hands-on guide
Your gateway to seamlessly integrating AI into your language lessons. Discover innovative tools, personalized learning experiences, and cutting-edge methodologies. Elevate your teaching in the digital age.
The course is aimed at foreign language teachers who would like to refresh their teaching style, discover new ways of finding teaching materials, and exploit digital tools.
The course will provide a practical approach to foreign language teaching, concentrating on productive and receptive linguistic skills as well as referring to cutting-edge technology.
Each day, participants will produce teaching materials while performing various tasks in the international team - comparing their experiences, sharing knowledge, and learning by doing.
- Principles of teaching a foreign language;
- Teaching receptive skills;
- Teaching productive skills;
- AI and mobile devices in teaching.
The course is held in the English language. English A2 (CEFR) level is recommended, but trainers are experienced in helping students with English language difficulties. Participants are required to bring their tablet or laptop.
Note: The course program can be changed according to participant's profile, local holidays or on the availability of schools to visit.
Primary school teachers, Secondary school teachers, School staff and School managers.
- A brief introduction to each of the topics;
- Participants share experiences and best practices on each topic in group and plenary sessions;
- English and language enhancement;
- Participants experiment with the use of ICT AI tools, install, configure, and explore tools and apps in language teaching;
- Participants could visit public and private schools, observe lessons, from different levels, visit museums, and observe infrastructures and resources and their usage;
- Individually or in groups, participants prepare language lessons, using ICT AI tools and apps.
Course fee: 400,00€ per participant (click for detail)
Course participants will get a Certificate of participation and a Declaration of Obtained Competencies.
Competences acquired will be validated by the course organizers on the Europass mobility. Participants must ask their national agency to issue the Europass (Visit our website Documents > Europass mobility).
Participants book their accommodation. ACJ will advise participants on hotel choices in different price categories. Participants are free to choose hotels and restaurants. Accommodation is paid directly by participants to hotels and restaurants.
Lunches and coffee are available in or around the Krakow Old Town, where the course will take place.
Venue: The classes take place in the historic building in the Old Town of Kraków, 450 m from the Main Market Square and 1.5 km from the Main Train Station of Kraków.
- 2024-07-01 to 2024-07-05, Krakow, Poland (Opened)