Next-Gen Teaching: AI Tools for Learning
Dive into the future of education with 'Next-Gen Teaching: AI Tools for Learning.' Explore the advantages and challenges of integrating cutting-edge AI technology into the classroom. Discover the power of the latest AI applications to enhance mobile device use for collaborative learning. Learn innovative ways to harness the capabilities of smartphones and tablets for lesson planning, content exploration, and effective monitoring and assessment of student performance. Elevate your teaching with the latest advances in educational AI, creating a dynamic and engaging learning environment for the next generation. Experience how AI tools can significantly save time and enhance the quality of teaching materials, empowering educators to deliver impactful lessons with efficiency and precision and, at the same time, help your students use this tools critically.
- AI in Education Landscape: Policies and Practical Applications
- E-Learning Tools and Integration Models
- Tecnology in Education: Integration Strategies
- Collaborative Learning AI Tools and Apps
- AI Tools for Lesson Planning and Preparation
- Delivering and Exploring Content with AI
- Monitoring and Assessing Student Performance with AI Tools
* The course is held in the English language. English A2 (CEFR) level is recommended, but trainers are experienced in helping students with English language difficulties.
Note: The course program can be changed according to participant's profile, local holidays or on the availability of schools to visit.
Primary school teachers, Secondary school teachers, School staff, School managers, Primary school teachers, Secondary school teachers, School staff and School managers.
- Brief introduction to each of the topics;
- Participants share experiences and best practices on each topic in group and plenary sessions;
- Participants experiment the use of ICT AI tools, install, configure and explore tools and apps;
- Participants could visit public and private schools, observe lessons, from different levels and observe infrastructures and resources and its usage;
- Individually or in groups, participants prepare lessons, using ICT AI tools and apps.
Course fee: 400,00€ per participant (click for detail)
Course participants will get a Certificate of participation and a Declaration of Obtained Competencies.
Competences acquired will be validated by the course organizers on the Europass mobility. Participants must ask their national agency to issue the Europass (Visit our website Documents > Europass mobility).
Participants book their accommodation. ACJ will advise participants on hotel choices in different price categories. Participants are free to choose hotels and restaurants. Accommodation is paid directly by participants to hotels and restaurants.
Lunches and coffee are available in or around the University of Algarve, where the course will take place.
- 2024-06-17 to 2024-06-21, Faro, Algarve, Portugal (Opened)
- 2025-06-16 to 2025-06-20, Faro, Algarve, Portugal (Opened)