Teaching and Learning after the Lockdown
Photo by Julia M Cameron from Pexels
An international teacher and staff discussion about educational issues raised by the pandemic lockdown, focused on distance learning practices, methods and resources, the future of education and teacher career development.
- Educational issues raised by the pandemic lockdown;
- Distance Learning practices, methods, and resources we can transfer to face-to-face teaching and learning;
- The European Digital Competence Framework for Educators;
- Teacher training and career development;
- The future of education.
* The webinar is held in the English language. English A2 (CEFR) level is recommended, but trainers are experienced in helping students with English language difficulties.
Before the webinar:
Answering a brief questionnaire about school and teacher practices on distance learning;
During the webinar (18:00 CET):
- Introduction to the topics by the lecturers;
- Questions and group discussion.
Note: The course program can be changed according to participant's profile, local holidays or other unpredictable reasons.
Primary school teachers, Secondary school teachers, School staff and School managers.
Introduction to the topics by the lecturers;
Discussion based on a previously answered questionnaire;
Course fee: 0,00€ per participant (click for detail)
Webinar participants will get an attendance certificate issued by Mint.Edu.