WORKSHOP: USING GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Photo by Julia M Cameron from Pexels
Google Classroom is a powerful and easy LMS (learning management system). It’s free, simple, and easy to communicate, teach and enhance meaningful learning experiences. It can interact with a wide diversity of other tools, from Google and other IT providers. This workshop covers student enrollment, content and activity sharing, communicating, creating and evaluating assignments, and integration with other Google Apps.
- Google Classroom Overview;
- Creating a new class;
- Inviting students, other teachers, and tutors;
- Posting announcements and sharing content (Text, Image, Works, Videos, Others);
- Adding assignments;
- Evaluation assignments;
- Automatic tasks;
- Using the Google Classroom mobile app;
- Working with documents, sheets, slides, and forms in Google Drive;
- Integrating with other tools;
- Using Google Classroom as a student;
- Tricks for better use.
* The workshop is held in the English language. English A2 (CEFR) level is recommended, but trainers are experienced in helping students with English language difficulties.
|Day 2 (after trying out and have questions - one week more or less)|
Note: The course program can be changed according to participant's profile, local holidays or other unpredictable reasons.
Primary school teachers, Secondary school teachers and School managers.
- Brief introduction to each of the topics;
- Live demonstration on each topic;
- Questions and live problem solving;
- Participants share experiences and best practices on each topic in the group meeting.
Course fee: 0,00€ per participant (click for detail)
Course participants will get a Certificate of participation and a Declaration of Obtained Competencies.