DISTANCE LEARNING METHODS AND TOOLS
Photo by Vlada Karpovich from Pexels
Discuss distance learning key aspects on school, teacher, students, and parents' perspectives. Learn about the most important concepts involved in distance learning and e-learning. Dig into the European Framework for Digitally-Competent Educational Organisations and plan the development of your competencies in the suggested subject areas. Learn about different blended learning models and discuss the best resources and tools to use in each one. Learn about the most used distance learning platforms in Europe and use its features to optimize your classes and promote meaningful learning experiences. Plan and create resources and assessment instruments for face-to-face and distance learning sessions.
- Distance learning challenges for schools, teachers, students, and parents;
- European Framework for Digitally-Competent Educational Organisations;
- Blended learning models and their application on distance learning and e-learning;
- Distance learning modalities, methods, and techniques;
- Distance learning organization, planning steps, and resources;
- Collaborative and cooperative work practices and resources development for online environments;
- Online communication practices and limitations;
- Educational resources for online teaching and learning platforms geared towards student progress;
- Exchange of best practices, resources, and experiences;
- Training activities for technology-mediated distance learning, including monitoring, mentoring, and process evaluation;
- Using distance learning and e-learning platforms to create and manage resources, activities, and assessment;
- Discuss the European Framework for Digitally-Competent Educational Organisations and plan the development of your competencies in the different subject areas provided;
- Learn and try the different blended learning models proposed by the European Commission and which tools can be used to optimize learning.
* The course is held in the English language. English A2 (CEFR) level is recommended, but trainers are experienced in helping students with English language difficulties.
Note: The course program can be changed according to participant's profile, local holidays or other unpredictable reasons.
Primary school teachers, Secondary school teachers and School managers.
- Brief introduction to each of the topics;
- Participants explore and discuss suggested thematics;
- Participants share experiences and best practices on each topic in the group and plenary sessions;
- Participants experiment with the use of ICT platforms and tools for each of the type of classes, install, configure and explore tools and apps;
- Individually or in groups, participants prepare and share lessons, using ICT tools and apps.
Course fee: 0,00€ per participant (click for detail)
Course participants will get a Certificate of participation and a Declaration of Obtained Competencies.