MIGRANTS AND REFUGEES INTEGRATION WITH ICT
Photo by Polina Tankilevitch from Pexels
Learn how to use educational ICT tools to foster integration, surpass language issues, make enjoyable collaborative work and positive discussions about any subject. Involve joyful team games and activities that promote integration and help surpass cultural issues and differences.
- ICT educational integration: policies, results, and practical outcomes;
- Language tools to foster self-learning and quicken essential language skills;
- E-learning tools and integration models;
- Mobile devices educational use and migrants/refugees integration through ICT tools;
- Multicultural collaborative working tools and apps;
- Tools and app’s to deliver and explore contents;
- Tools and apps to monitor and assess performance levels.
* The course is held in the English language. English A2 (CEFR) level is recommended, but trainers are experienced in helping students with English language difficulties.
Note: The course program can be changed according to participant's profile, local holidays or other unpredictable reasons.
Primary school teachers, Secondary school teachers and School managers.
- Brief introduction to each of the topics;
- Participants share experiences and best practices on each topic in the group and plenary sessions;
- Participants experiment the use of ICT tools, install, configure and explore tools and apps;
- Participants test activities and reflect on adaptations and adoption in their schools;
- Individually or in groups, participants prepare lessons, using ICT tools and apps.
Course fee: ,00€ per participant (click for detail)
Course participants will get a Certificate of participation and a Declaration of Obtained Competencies.