ADVANCED SMART EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pixabay
Experience the future of teaching and learning by making a selective adoption of ICT tools, devices and apps. Understand IT educational use, integration and continuous innovation. Learn how to select the best options for your class, for your student's levels and subjects. Experience the use of the newest apps to optimize teaching tasks and to work collaboratively. Learn how to select and use apps to plan and prepare lessons, explore contents, monitor your student's perception and assess student performance.
- ICT educational use: integration policies, performance analysis and continuous innovation;
- Digital natives teaching and learning models;
- Mobile devices educational use and school integration;
- Tools and apps for planning and preparing lessons;
- Tools and app to deliver and explore contents;
- Tools and apps to monitor and assess student performance;
- Collaborative working tools and apps.
* The course is held in the English language. English A2 (CEFR) level is recommended, but trainers are experienced in helping students with English language difficulties.
Note: The course program can be changed according to participant's profile, local holidays or other unpredictable reasons.
Primary school teachers, Secondary school teachers, School staff and School managers.
- Brief introduction to each of the topics;
- Participants share experiences and best practices on each topic in the group and plenary sessions;
- Participants experiment the use of ICT tools, install, configure and explore tools and apps;
- Individually or in groups, participants prepare lessons, using ICT tools and apps.
Course fee: ,00€ per participant (click for detail)
Course participants will get a Certificate of participation and a Declaration of Obtained Competencies.