SMART EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pixabay
Understand ICT educational integration advantages and problems, learn and experience the use of the newest apps to maximize the benefits of the use of mobile devices in education and collaborative work, learn how to use Smartphones and tablets to plan and prepare lessons, explore contents and to monitor and assess student performance.
- ICT educational use: integration policies, results, and practical outcomes;
- E-learning tools and integration models;
- Mobile devices educational use and school integration;
- Collaborative working tools and apps;
- ICT tools and apps for planning and preparing lessons;
- Tools and app to deliver and explore contents;
- Tools and apps to monitor and assess student performance.
* The course is held in the English language. English A2 (CEFR) level is recommended, but trainers are experienced in helping students with English language difficulties.
Note: The course program can be changed according to participant's profile, local holidays or other unpredictable reasons.
Primary school teachers, Secondary school teachers, School staff and School managers.
- Brief introduction to each of the topics;
- Participants share experiences and best practices on each topic in the group and plenary sessions;
- Participants experiment with the use of ICT tools, install, configure and explore tools and apps;
- Individually or in groups, participants prepare lessons, using ICT tools and apps.
Course fee: ,00€ per participant (click for detail)
Course participants will get a Certificate of participation and a Declaration of Obtained Competencies.